Live, online classes and workshops are taught using Zoom.
On-demand classes are pre-recorded videos that you can watch anytime. (See the “On-demand” section below for more details.
FIRST TIME for Live video classes?:
Please take the time to create a free Zoom account and download the app:
Step 1: Please create a free account at Zoom – https://zoom.us/
Step 2: Download and install the Zoom app to your device (computer or smart phone)
*You will need a device that had a camera installed if you want to show your video, however, if your device does not have a camera installed, you will still be able to view the class.
HOW TO Register and Pay for a Live, online Yoga class:
• *There is a NEW Zoom link every week for class with a special password for security measures.
• Please click the “Register Here” button to register for class every week – found on the “Online Classes” section at innerlotus.com.
• Fill out the form. The “Register Here” button will take you to a Zoom Registration page for that class.
• Click the “Register” button. Once you click the “Register” button, you will receive a link via email to access the class on your device.
• Please check the date and time of the class.
• Please register early and in advance for live classes.
• In cases where there are not enough registrants classes may be canceled. If so, you will be notified via email.
• To pay for classes, please pay via PAYPAL or VENMO links – (also found on the “Online Classes” section).
• Please pay for class prior to the class start-time or immediately after class.
Optional MUSIC for Yoga class
If you would like to hear a music while practicing, you have the option to listen to a Spotify playlist. To access:
Step 1: Please create a free account at Spotify – https://www.spotify.com/us/
Step 2: Jennifer will post a link to a suggested playlist in the “Chat” window in zoom. See “Chat” link at the bottom of the Zoom screen once the class starts.
Step 3: In addition, you can find all of Jennifer’s playlists on Spotify by searching for “InnerLotus”
Step 4: Please play the music playlist on a separate device from the one you are accessing Zoom on – so you can hear the class instruction from Zoom clearly.
HOW TO prepare for a live, online yoga class:
• Please wear comfortable, stretchy clothing
• Please bring a yoga mat, two blocks and 1 or 2 pillows. Optional: a blanket and socks for rest and warmth
• You may use a strap or other props as well, props are encouraged, but may not be taught by instructor or required
• Please clear enough safe space for you and your yoga mat so that you are protected, away from bookcases or objects that might fall or impede your practice.
• Please use a sticky mat that does not slide on flooring and test it out before practice.
• You can have your video ON or OFF for class. This is a personal preference for each attendee. Some students feel like having the video on makes them feel part of a larger group and some feel more at ease with the camera off. It is up to you and your comfort level. It is NOT required.
How to access an On Demand class or workshop:
• You can purchase a pre-recorded class or workshop on the “Online Classes” section in the “On Demand Video Classes” section.
• Please click the “Access Class” button to purchase a class. This button will take you to Paypal to purchase. (If you prefer to use Venmo or another method, please contact Jennifer for access.)
• If using the automated Paypal link, you will be sent to the Paypal page for that class. Once you make a payment you will receive an email with a link to access the video.
• If you have any trouble accessing, please contact Jennifer for assistance.